Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Big Thank You!

A little bit ago i was going through the Tracking for this blog, and i was pleasantly surprised. I want to first thank everyone that come to my little dusty ill lit corner of the web. I know there is so much on the web that each of you could be doing, but you visiting here to see what i have to say, it stuns me.

So i wanted to take the time to give my thanks to each of you. And i must say i was taken aback from where some of the traffic came from, like Germany (Danke vielmals!), and Belguim, not to mention hits from 19 states in this country. But the craziest one for me was Hollis, NY. It was crazy because the old Run DMC song Christmas In Hollis started playing in my head (a song i haven't heard in over 20 years).

But once again i just want say a big Thank You to each and every one of you. Keep reading.

Viva Liberty!

No comments: